Sensitelial Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 - Twin Pack
New Sensitelial SPF30 sunscreen spray has been especially developed to help protect the fragile and sensitive skin suitable for use on humans and our pets.
Areas susceptible to sunburn on pets (dogs and cats especially) are ears, nose and tummy which can potentially lead to skin cancer just like humans.
Care has been taken to reduce as many potential sensitisers from the formulation as possible
Twin pack - 2x 200ml bottles
Save 50% on suncare products when you spend over £100. Discount applied at checkout
New Sensitelial SPF30 sunscreen spray has been especially developed to help protect the fragile and sensitive skin suitable for use on humans and our pets. Care has been taken to reduce as many potential sensitisers from the formulation as possible. It is un-perfumed and parabens-free and the addition of micronised extract of pearl as a mineral sun filter and organic sun filters has reduced the number of chemical sun filters used in the formulation.
Sensitelial is also enriched with glycerol to help reinforce the skin's barrier function and reduce dehydration - much in the same way as eczema emollients do. Used regularly, this light spray will help to protect against the harmful effects of sun exposure without irritating the skin.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Organic UV filter)
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Synthetic UV filter)
- Phenoxyethyl Caprylate (Emollient)
- Glycerin (Humectant)
- Polyglyceryl-6 stearate (Emollient)
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (Organic UV filter)
- Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-cresol (Synthetic UV absorber)
- Sorbitan Caprylate (Emulsifying)
- C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate (Emulsifying)
- C20-22 Alcohols (Binding)
- Pearl powder (Skin conditioning)
- Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate (Emulsion stabilising)
- Propanediol (Solvent)
- Xanthan Gum (Emulsion stabilising)
- Benzoic acid (Preservative)
- Sodium Hydroxide (Buffering)
- Citric Acid (Buffering)